High quality coroton price is done in online shopping centers with first-hand prices. For those who are buyers and are looking for a way to easily buy different types of croutons to access it with full knowledge about the best indoor plants low light, it is better to visit the site of the Iranian croutons market. Crotons are tropical plants with attractive, colorful, and energetic leaves. They can grow easily in hot, humid environments outdoors, but otherwise, for indoor and outdoor use, it is best to consider growing them as seasonal plants.
The specifications of coroton plant
Croton is one of the most colorful large indoor plants and is noted for its color and leaf shape. This beautiful flower can become a wonderful flower in your office if the light in your room or workplace is not cold and the temperature is not constant, it should be noted that after buying, it will shed a number of old leaves to adapt to the environment. Or it turns yellow, you should not worry, in winter you should be careful of the cold, it is also very sensitive to the smell of gas at home or gasoline in your environment, the color and shape of the leaves are different depending on the variety, dark pink, orange spots, Brown and purple in leaves with a dark green background gives an interesting view to the leaves. New and young leaves appear green and over time, colored spots appear in them.
- Light: Needs window coverings, but it should be noted that direct sunlight in summer can damage pots under two years old, eliminate color shadows, avoid moving the pot as much as possible.
- Temperature: Try to keep the temperature constant, 27 degrees in summer and 15 degrees Celsius in winter, and an average of 20 degrees Celsius is the best temperature for this plant.
- Irrigation: and when irrigating willow flowers should be watered.
- Humidity: Do not spray in direct sunlight. In summer it needs daily spraying, but in winter once a week is enough. You can create an island under the pot to create permanent moisture.
- Feeding: In growing seasons (spring and summer), use soluble food with irrigation water every two weeks.
Latest price of High quality coroton
It is interesting to know that croton was first grown in your area and in the south of Central America, and these days it is grown by humans in hot and dry areas. Unfortunately, Iran does not have its own native croutons, and the croutons that are offered in its vegetable market are imported croutons from different countries. The purchase and sale of croutons in the Iranian market are done in two ways:
- Sales centers for croutons and herbs in the city where you live.
- Crotone sales centers in the virtual market and the Internet.
If you have the conditions to buy in person and you do not have to spend a lot of money and time, in-person buying is definitely the best thing. But if you do not have the conditions to buy and sell different types of croutons in person and on the other hand you want to buy beautiful and high-quality croutons, visiting the Iranian croton market site is a good option.